Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!











I was in Ventura all week, and the minute I got back, little Noah was ready to go get some sweet candy. He was all smiles as we got him dressed in his scary monkey outfit. It was well passed his bed time, but he was in an excellent mood and had a great time saying hi to all of our neighbors and friends in the neighborhood. The most surprising thing of all was that he did not mind wearing his traditional monkey culture head dress. He normally does not like to have things on his head so you could tell he was totally feeling the spirit of Halloween!

4 comments:

Molly said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog - I'll have to add you to our list! :) Noah looks so adorable in his Halloween costume!

Suburban Monkey said...

What, no Quasimodo costume...ahh I'm disappointed!

The Stephenson Family said...

Yay! I'm so glad we're back in touch! Life has been so crazy. We have to get our boys together soon. :) Congrats on a sweet little girl.

The Stephenson Family said...

Oh yeah and how did you find us?? I'm so glad you did. I've been wondering if you had a blog.